Dowse like me!

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Because of the weak Dowsing signal I developed the first ever, very sensative magnet rods. In the past these would have been to sensative, but now their usable. For you people that want to try dowsing, follow these instructions, and dowse.
$15 on Amazon, you get 9 ceramic magnets 1/4 × 1/4 × 4 inch, use 4 per handle, buy a 1/8 ID × 12 inch long copper tube stock.
Using a magnet direction tester, the yellow thing, correct align 4 mags per set. They must be both the same, with the poles now, shifted to the 4 corners instead of the sides. Super glue together, and attach a Copper tube, per picture, dowse forward over the magnets.
For excellent results, bend specific length and shape rods, For close and small to medium targets, bend a 3 inch triangle shape on a 6 inch long rod, with a half inch bend down. For large or distant targets bend a 1 1/4 inch 90 with a 22 1/2 inch straight rod.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240830_064459_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240830_064459_Chrome.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 21
  • 20240830_065308.jpg
    20240830_065308.jpg
    843.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20240830_065454.jpg
    20240830_065454.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
If you do make these rods, you will want something on the handles. To keep them from pinching your fingers or hands, and to keep the brittle magnets from sticking or slamming together. I found that dipping them in plastic does block the signal, same as tape. What I found that works is Leather tape. The organic leather makes a nice conductive safe handle..

More info, and temporary leather. I ordered leather tape with adhesive from Amazon. I hope it will work..

Attachments

• 20240830_133740.jpg
    20240830_133740.jpg
    898.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 17250396584985402957020893218721.jpg
    17250396584985402957020893218721.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
Just looked, and Amazon's got over 10 pages of listings for dowsing rods.

These work, and cheaper than any on line.

One more thing about dowsing that most don't know. One size store bought attached swivel L-rods limit you. I use more than one shape and length at times. If I don't want to dowse junk, I switch my rod length. It depends on the target I'm after. Yes, the rods can be lost easily, fall out. Just learn to keep your thumbs over them, I did. Bend a bunch of xtraxs, multiple lengths and shapes, use flagging iron. I don't know about everybody else. Sensative rods are to sensative at times. It was mentioned in the "dowse for gold" topic. To many targets. If that's the case, lessen the targets by adding tape to your handles, or lengthening or fattening your rods. Is there any other dowsers, that changes rods at times?

I don't use swivel handles and have different lengths, various type design shapes. Some have copper wire coiled on bottom curve.

The problem with intermitent signal can be an indicator of body low energy level
So, rest and eat many hole fruits and meat

If a person gets a good response then checks out the signal and finds something, no need to get anymore responses. But if the person checks for another signal before accepting the first time, signal might repeat (though maybe not again or later). It really depends on the person dowsing how accepting or understanding they are on the first hit. Confidence in dowsing can bring repeatable success. On days or at times don't need to use dowsing, I don't care to check my dowsing ability levels. If short of time and feel the need to wait, that's what I'll do, pick another day. Electrical energy from approaching storms often do impact my dowsing a lot. Solar flares don't normally although I can feel them.

I have never consulted the solar flares map to Dowse and i can dowse almost 90% of the time, and the rest 10% is because the solar plexus its working distribuiting energy to the body or ??

Any dowser with experience knows there is a line from witness to target, this line length depends on the size from target, the more weight of target has the further/long this line reaches.

This line is not constant/exists because the solar plexus chakra is ocuppied. And to avoid near small targets you only need to focus in the line from target, the more focus you are works like discrimination.

Im the best treasure dowser ever!! ja ja j
See ya

A tricky for size of target is the line itself, the thickness of the line, a thicker line is caused by a bigger size. You have only to ask about the thickness. Now it will be easier to distinguish an object from something more bigger like a treasure. Other method is reading the serie from object, the time consumed by this read, a long serie mean more materials so mean a bigger target.

Hey dowser i can tell you which days are good for dowsing but that mean the crazy game will be ends

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back