DougUK fashion guru, I think not.

D

Doug UK

Me on one of my Roman sites(self portrait, I detect on my own) with my ever faithful Goldmaxx Power. This a winter time shot hence the overdressed look.

Old Roman road runs along the top of this field, Exeter to London.

A natural fresh water spring is in the top corner of this field, this is why a lot of Roman finds come out of this field(s).

DougUK
Satsfinds011-1.jpg

funny but here in central california there is a town named exeter about 50 miles from a town named new london :icon_scratch: WELCOME :thumbsup:

Welcome Doug. Great pic.

Well AA most of the places here are named after places in England.

Molly. :D

Molly said:
Welcome Doug. Great pic.

is that why we speak english :D

aa battery said:
Molly said:
Welcome Doug. Great pic.

aa....I beg your pardon..I espeaka ebonics..
Welcome to TNet Doug..will be looking forward to more posts from you.

SC_hunter said:
aa battery said:
Molly said:
Welcome Doug. Great pic.

aa....I beg your pardon..I espeaka ebonics..
Welcome to TNet Doug..will be looking forward to more posts from you.
yup i do too

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your warm and most sincere welcome.

I am sure after 40+ years in this three dimensional game of chess we call a hobby/pastime/all life consuming, I can post a lot more pictures of goodies found and yet to be found.

Our detecting season is just starting here in the UK, crops being harvested now.

Please remember I will spell certain words and have certain sayings which will, quite rightly, cause merriment from those detectorist’s from far distant shores!

DougUK

WelcomeSign2.gif Doug!! Whooo hoooo, can't wait to see some of your finds.

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 354
Doug UK said:
Thank you ladies and gentlemen for your warm and most sincere welcome.

I am sure after 40+ years in this three dimensional game of chess we call a hobby/pastime/all life consuming, I can post a lot more pictures of goodies found and yet to be found.

Our detecting season is just starting here in the UK, crops being harvested now.

Please remember I will spell certain words and have certain sayings which will, quite rightly, cause merriment from those detectorist’s from far distant shores!

DougUK

ahh Doug you will make me long for home. I was back home in England in 2006. My cousins sorted me out on forgetting some of the lingo...lol.

Donna

Donna AKA Magic Fingers,

UK now, cold wet and miserable , then there is the weather!

Thanks for the welcome, I thought our American cousins did not understand the phrase……” I will sort it out?” I know our friends in Pensacola look at us with a, not sure what they mean look on their face when we say it.

DougUK

Welcome to Mugs Doug, does not look to cold though? And no snow on the ground!! Oh common! :) ;D

Our season is coming to an end when the first snow falls or the ground gets to frozen to dig.'

Good Hunting!
Eu :thumbsup:

You look toasty in those cloths..Welcome, One thing I learned when I was in Europe was to dress like the locals if you wanted to survive. I stayed warm in the winter and cool in the spring... :coffee2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back