Dirty Digger Doug

Jul 17, 2020
Grand Rapids Michigan
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a 6" double D coil to use at the park I've been detecting. Thought this place would be a good test to see what I missed in the trash signals. Today was my maiden voyage. I picked up a rosie, Mercury, ten wheats and an old Canadian pennie. That little coil rocks. Here is a shot at my finds box today.

IMG_20240621_133832058~2.jpg

Upvote 16
Well done !

I'm a big fan of small coils - used a 6" EQ 2 coil on my E-Trac for over 5 years - never took it off.
Great in iron, overgrown areas and tight spots - plenty of 6" to 7" Dimes - countless other great finds.

Good Hunting !

I bought a 6" double D coil to use at the park I've been detecting. Thought this place would be a good test to see what I missed in the trash signals. Today was my maiden voyage. I picked up a rosie, Mercury, ten wheats and an old Canadian pennie. That little coil rocks. Here is a shot at my finds box today.

View attachment 2155169
What is the item in the space in the middle of the tray. Dug the exact thing yesterday.

Lost. It is the part that hold a according Reed. If you look close at the center of the piece you can see the reed broke in half. They probably replaced it and tossed the broken part on the ground.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back