Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 and Titan 3000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• treasure.jpg
    treasure.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 585
Dork? There are no dorks on TNet. There are only smart, good looking, generous folks on TNet...and you fit that description to a T. Howdy.

Thanks for the kind welcome.
D.O.R.K: Detectorist
Obtaining
Relics
Kindly
I don't now if you all have a written code of conduct. I'm sure it's out there somewhere but I haven't found it yet. In the mean time I will make my own one up.
I, CaptainMorgan, do solemly swere to always ask permission to enter onto private land meaning never trespass, always return the land to it's original state, as best I can. Make every effort find the rightful owner of personnel keepsakes that I determine should not belong to me. Assist in the recovery of items when asked upon by either law enforcement or the general public and to always promote the hobby of metal detecting in a positive manner.
You didn't think I meant something else did you? ;D

Hey Dork...........er, I mean Captain! Your code of conduct is dead on! We dont promote ilegal activities, leaving holes & trash, etc. I think you will fit in quite nicely here..............we look forward to posts & pics of yer finds!

Welcome aboard, Captain! Oh yes, you're gonna have a good time here. Looking forward to seeing pics & posts of your finds. Good Luck & Happy Hunting! ;D

;) RR

Welcome to DorkNet.....errr....I mean TreasureNet, Capt. It's a great place to hang out and get an education on all things in life, not just detecting. 8)

Good luck out there! Post us something good to look at!

Dork's Anonymous meetings are on Thursdays at 8:00 in the yakroom. :P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back