Doin good for my first whole season - 2 day totals

gold fish

Bronze Member
Sep 21, 2006
N.W.A.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro - Cortez Minelab SE
So, I'm feelin' pretty good about this season so far, I really can't complain. I have hit my first gold, my first "V" & buffaol nickels, and I am averaging a silver a day(most of them mercs)-oh, and that big 'ol barber half !!! It kinda bothers me that I don't go out of my head for merc dimes anymore, I think I've gotten over a dozen of them now. The last few days have been about average for what I've been diggin', I'm working on some research to improve my silver count tho'.

11 wheats(from 1910-1956)
3 IH pennies - 1904, 1897, 1889(ok, I still love diggin' the 1800's pennies)
buffalo - 1917(I think)
2 mercs - 1935, 1920(in REALLY good shape)
5 ptas(spain??) - 1975(silver ??)

Upvote 0
Great going Gold Fish, you're off to a fantastic start! Those barber halves are really nice to find, keep up the good work and thanks for sharing.

Night Stalker

thats the way to do it ,nice finds

Goldfish those are slamming good finds.

You have to quit finding the Mercs. Then you will appreciate them again. :) I went a few weeks without getting a merc and then when I found one it was like "SWEET"! ;D

Awesome Finds, GoldFish!! Still waiting for my first silver and the whole town will hear me when I find it.

HH

Neal

Obviously doing a great job! If you get bored of those mercs I am certain you can find plenty of people who will come get them! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back