Attachments

• 20191224_033616.jpg
    20191224_033616.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 222
  • 20191224_050407.jpg
    20191224_050407.jpg
    980.6 KB · Views: 220
Good morning Brandon, welcome to Tnet from Toronto! :hello:

"18k GE typically means that it was electroplated with 18k gold. This is a common stamp in costume jewelry with little or no secondary market value. If you were to have an appraiser examine it, make sure to ask them to quickly glance at it for a preliminary judgement before charging you.
"

Nice looking ring find,
Dave

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Agree with the above. In addition, the “RSG” part of the mark is an indication that this was a mass-produced pre-assembled setting, ready for a jewellery wholesaler or retailer to insert their own choice of stones according to intended style and selling price. The letters are trade shorthand for “Ready-Set-Go”. Typically these kinds of items are purchased in bulk and converted to finished jewellery for sale in chain stores and such, so they won't include anything beyond semi-precious stones, synthetic imitations or glass.

Upvote 0
Nice find! :thumbsup:
I'd get real excited, too...!
Welcome to TNet....!

Upvote 0
Very nice. Congratulations and Merry Christmas.

Upvote 0
welcome to Tnet
the 18KGE RSG, the G looks more like a C to me
im thinking its this co,
RS Covenant's Products

It's nigh on impossible to tell from the pictures but if it reads continuously as 18KGERSC then that's not the usual format for Covenant's products. Their mark is usually standalone, with a separation between the metal standard and their initials. If it is from Covenant, it couldn't be more than 30 years old.

Upvote 0
Ive found many like that GE I wasnt happy but I also found many gold ones too keep looking

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back