ditch with ALOT of cars in them...

Mr.Jody

Jul 6, 2008
florida and everywhere....
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5 Quicksilver
This is in Commerce or Scott City or some where by Cape.Does anyone know whats the deal with these cars?I was up there a while back and seen an old buddy of mine and he took me up there and showed me them, I just cant believe it.There was SEVERAL(ALOT) cars half buried in the side of this ditch, right there in plain few! Kinda looks like people just drove them right off the road and where they landed thats where they were left.... :icon_scratch:

I went to the University in Cape and became familiar with some of the back roads down there. I dont remember anything like this from that area. I do remember a fantastic old junkyard in Saint Genevieve where the cars were from the 30's and 40's.
Were these burried cars set up and buried like Cadallic Ranch or were they more like left over from a flood?

Not like that, they were in no particular order or shape or form.It looked like they were just drove off in the ditch and left.Its been along time ago, like 10 years maybe.There was at least 30 cars or more(older cars too).Strangest thing I ever seen.We went to that little town that was completly flooded back in the 90's, commerce or something like that.Maybe about 30-40 houses maybe???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back