Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went out for a little MDing ahead of the big storm. Found what must have been an old rock driveway. Had a strong signal with Simplex and the pinpointer went nuts. I dug through layers of old gravel. Eventually found this flashlight head. Oh well, I didn’t have one of those yet. Still a good day EVERY time I get out. There are so many worse things that can happen.

Attachments

• EBD79363-639C-4E46-A779-CEEF5A8CE413.jpeg
    EBD79363-639C-4E46-A779-CEEF5A8CE413.jpeg
    907.5 KB · Views: 64
Upvote 13
Went out for a little MDing ahead of the big storm. Found what must have been an old rock driveway. Had a strong signal with Simplex and the pinpointer went nuts. I dug through layers of old gravel. Eventually found this flashlight head. Oh well, I didn’t have one of those yet. Still a good day EVERY time I get out. There are so many worse things that can happen.
Nearly a cache!
Being outside is good for the soul!

Trying over and over again and never giving up is how we eventually make great finds :BangHead:

Good Hunting !

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back