Digging not so good, but sitting down was

T

Tojoro

Hi all. New to the forum and to detecting. Still don't have an MD of my own yet, but went with a friend and took his new Ace 250 to the local ball diamonds to play around in the parking areas. We only found 59 cents in clad while digging around. My daughter was there with a friend practicing their pitching and got tired so she went to sit down on the bleachers we were md'ing under and found these...

Had to tell her we would have to wait and take them to the city rec commision to see if anyone asked about them, but if they don't she can keep them.

Attachments

• dsandgba.jpg
    dsandgba.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 303
Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum.........Now go trade those in for an ACE ......

Looks like you have a DS and a GBA. Retail for everything is about $250.00.

welcome to the group!my son lost his gameboy last year so we bought him a new one for xmas and as murphys law would go 2 months later he found his lost one!

peace,bigrig

Welcome to the Forum,I think Allen may be right.I think I would run an add in the lost and found and see who can come up with the location they were found.Hope you get a MD soon HH

are you kidding, I would never try to get someone to claim those unless they were there and looking for it. Those are so nice people take wild guesses to where you found it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back