diggindeep

diggindeep

Oct 4, 2006

Attachments

• Picture 037.jpg
    Picture 037.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 822
dude you got orbes flying around you :o

yea i dont think those are orbs i think they are dust particles on my lens? lol a buddy owns a crematorium and he pays me well to do some work on the inside. i had to crawl into that thing with a jackhammer and break the concrete out for a repour and man was it hot in there!!!! :thumbsup:

Hi diggindeep - nice to meetcha! That's a cool pic of you. :) And I've never seen the inside of one of those, so um, thanks - I think! lol!

Well I just think you're a handsome guy :wink: but your photo location is throwing me off a little ??? However with that being said > if you can look good in a crematorium ::) ::) :thumbsup: WELOME

Welcome to Mugs...at least you look happy in there...I'd think you'd be the same after a good find in the field. :coffee2:

Welcome to Mugs. Are you working or do you just like to hang out in there? :D

I don't want to be caught dead in a place like that. ::) ;D Nice pic of ya!

:wink: RR

Welcomemouse3.jpg

Welcome and thanks for the insight...Think I'd rather be burried in the ground under a nice big oak tree that has shade. During the after life, my spirit would sit under that tree and contemplate eternity. Heck, I live in Middle Georgia where temperatures like to hit three digits. Now, burning in that thingy and being ever so unlucky as to not make it to heaven would mean burning three times! Sorry, I gotta go...I need a glass of ice water...Take care and good luck hunting :wink:

haha , i am finishing up a biology degree at ferris state when not engaging in school related activities i work doing any kind of job. i have my own business selling firewood commercial and residential. also do tree work, heavy equipment operator, building and anything else that involves manual labor including dragging a jackhammer into a buddys cremation oven chipping the concrete pad into pieces..... :thumbsup: :occasion14:

diggindeep said:
yea i dont think those are orbs i think they are dust particles on my lens? lol a buddy owns a crematorium and he pays me well to do some work on the inside. i had to crawl into that thing with a jackhammer and break the concrete out for a repour and man was it hot in there!!!! :thumbsup:
Just think about how much hotter it coulda been! :D
Nice to see ya Diggindeep!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back