'DIG WITH CHIGG' contest - 3 days in Arkansas with a buddy!

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
anyone from US or UK can enter for free. Impressive prizes for winner. For those of you who don't know Chigg is Aquachigger on Youtube. He has over one million subscribers! According to Chigg (Beau) - you can enter 5 times.
  • Detecting with Beau at the Treasure Fest 7 hunt in Murfreesboro,Arkansas, on Saturday, October 12, and Sunday, October 13. This is a large group hunt, where contestants can dig old coins, relics, and treasure tokens. (Tickets to hunt are valued at $300 each. $600 value with companion included.)
  • A special field day on Monday, October 14, with Beau and a small group of relic hunters on a private relic field permission.
  • Each winner is allowed to bring one (1) detecting companion.
  • A Garrett travel allowance of $2,000 to cover winner and companion’s travel and lodging to Murfreesboro, Arkansas, area.
  • One special Garrett Vortex VX9 prize pack for the winner (to be presented by Beau and Garrett at the hunt site).
You must be able to attend days listed above or forfeit prize. Listen to Chigg's video on this - if you wish to up your chances of winning.

See rules and entry here:

https://www.garrett.com/dig-chigg-contest

Dig With Chigg - Aquachigger youtube

Sounds like it will be a good TIME :) Wish i lived closer

Sounds like it will be a good TIME :) Wish i lived closer
well they are giving $2000 for airfare, hotel expenses but I get that you cannot take your horses and trailer on a plane - if that's what you wanted to do.

I may just enter to win and if I win, ask to transfer to another person on Tnet. According to Chigg video, you can do this - although I didn't see that written anywhere in the rules. But I think it's a pretty good deal!

refresh for weekend warriors in here.

get your entries in -
Winners will be drawn twice: on or about Friday, August 30, and again on or about Monday, September 16, 2024.

I’ve got a rural acreage in Arkansas.
I haven’t metal detected it yet. 😔

Chigg used to be a member here but I think he left because he got tired of people claiming his finds were fake

Chigg used to be a member here but I think he left because he got tired of people claiming his finds were fake
yeah he's not the only one who left for similar reasons but he's a pretty busy guy. Several Youtube videos a week and flying back and forth to UK to hunt rivers there.

His videos have attained rock star like numbers.
Aquachigger's channel
1.15M subscribers
1,991 videos
Joined Sep 11, 2007

This site has done quite a bit to remove or reduce the trolls but it's a never ending job I'm sure.

Finding Roman Relics In England's Rivers | River Hunters | ‪@DocoCentral‬

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back