Didn’t turn detector on today

LostinGeorgia

Aug 21, 2023
Went back to dig in hole I found Friday. Hoping for bottles but probably not going to find more than pieces. So many bricks and rocks in with the metal that it will be a miracle if anything survived. Most of the metal was two to three feet deep. Still finding some bricks three feet deep but think that may be the bottom. Found spots with ash and some evidence of burnt wood along with what I think were a couple bones. About half done and plan on doing other half tomorrow unless I find reason to go deeper. Good luck everybody

Attachments

• IMG_0836.jpeg
    IMG_0836.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 62
Upvote 8
Went back to dig in hole I found Friday. Hoping for bottles but probably not going to find more than pieces. So many bricks and rocks in with the metal that it will be a miracle if anything survived. Most of the metal was two to three feet deep. Still finding some bricks three feet deep but think that may be the bottom. Found spots with ash and some evidence of burnt wood along with what I think were a couple bones. About half done and plan on doing other half tomorrow unless I find reason to go deeper. Good luck everybody
Oh yeah.. I think the goodies are coming. Nice grub hoes In the photo. Good look!👍

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back