Oldrvrrat57

Jan 2, 2022
Illinois
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 and XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Today I was headed out crossing a bean stubble field going to a old home site that I had previously hunted a few weeks ago, I parked my truck in a different area because we have been getting some much needed rain ! As I headed across the field I started noticing foundation stones and pottery/glass in a area that I had never hunted , my very first target was the half dime , I can't believe how the D2 can pick up something so small, it was at least 4 or 5 inches down!! Tomorrow I'm going back and hopefully make it to my intended site!! LOL
20231206_181048.jpg

20231206_181038.jpg

Upvote 31
Well that's certainly a nice grouping of finds from an unexpected site.
Nice recovery on the silver, yes it's certainly a small in size.
The Deus ll is a great machine in the homestead environments.
Best of luck on the return

I hope you can find the other half. I found 2/3 of a large cent on an old homesite about 2 yrs ago. I’m still looking for the other third with its date. 😎 HH

Today I was headed out crossing a bean stubble field going to a old home site that I had previously hunted a few weeks ago, I parked my truck in a different area because we have been getting some much needed rain ! As I headed across the field I started noticing foundation stones and pottery/glass in a area that I had never hunted , my very first target was the half dime , I can't believe how the D2 can pick up something so small, it was at least 4 or 5 inches down!! Tomorrow I'm going back and hopefully make it to my intended site!! LOLView attachment 2118960
View attachment 2118959
Very Nice!!! Great Hunt!!! Congrats!!!

Even though it's half, it's also a quarter! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back