Deus 2 operators. Don’t let Zincoln penny notch use cost you.

bc5391

Sep 23, 2016
Southern Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab ,XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I sure wish you would provide some text to your posts, TN. I often would rather read what you're trying to tell us than to sit through a video. I also, as a northerner, have a very difficult time understanding your strong accent. That said, thanks for putting in the work that you do and sharing the results with us.
I was a military brat, spent most of my life in the south. When my father wanted to retire, he wanted to go home to NH, so we moved to N. Conway. I almost failed the 11th grade do to not being able to understand anyone including my teachers. When I was around my cousins, I would always agree, because I had no idea what they were saying.

Fully understand.

CZKidd

Dec 12, 2018
NW FL
Detector(s) used
Whites TDI Beach Hunter
Equinox 800, Equinox 600
XP DEUS, XP DEUS 2
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
When I am in a park hunting, 85-87 notched out, period. Leave it on and I am digging massive amounts of zincs. If in the woods or beach, listen to it all.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
When I am in a park hunting, 85-87 notched out, period. Leave it on and I am digging massive amounts of zincs. If in the woods or beach, listen to it all.
I've had silvers come in at 87.
Though the # could have been dragged down because of nearby iron.

sibbley

Mar 18, 2023
Nazareth, PA
Detector(s) used
Dr. Otek MT-XR, Ace Apex, Xterra Pro, Nokta Legend, Nokta Makro Impact, Manticore, XP ORX, XP Deus 2 WS6 Master
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I've seen zinclons anywhere between 85-89 on my W6 Mater. I just dig them, cuz you never know. Pre-zinc memorials are usually 88 in my neck of the woods. Just for comparison, the Manticore hit on two zinclons yesterday that were in the 60's.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread