❎ SOLD DetectorPro Head Hunter Pulse Induction Metal Detector W/ 11.5" Coil $400

devilpookie

Jun 8, 2013
Ventura County, CA
Detector(s) used
A stick and chewing gum
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
$380 Shipped lower 48 via Fedex. Price is for Paypal gift option, Add 3% for the goods/services option.
Detector Pro Headhunter PI detector with 11.5 coil in excellent condition. Looks and works fantastic. Just sent it to DetectorPro to make sure it was up to spec before listing. They noted " Found no issues w/ pulse unit. Excellent performance based on air test with gold jewelry". Also spoke with Gary Storm (owner of DetectorPro) about it and he also confirmed that it performed great. I would keep it but I have 5 other pulse units right now and need to try and get down to 2. Gary also told me that for some reason these units do not like Duracell batteries. Great deal and it will go quick. Coil has single layer of truck bed liner applied for durability and wear resistance. I personally would add another coat. Good stuff. Shipping Lower 48 only via Fedex which means no PO boxes, etc.
pi2.JPG
pi1.JPG
pi3.JPG
pi4.JPG

Last edited:
Reduced to $380

Heck of a deal. Just might buy it from myself.

Is this detector still for sale? If so, how would I pay for it and what is the total cost. I am new on this net. Thanks,
Angelo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back