Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back for round two at the old house I just started searching yesterday.
It was almost a repeat and same experience. I got there, hunted about an hour, found some keepers, the neighbor pulls up again on his riding mower, talks my ear off until it gets dark, then I have to leave. :'( Maybe I need to wear my invisible cloak next time? :D My finds were almost identical, but this time instead of two Mercs, I found one Merc and an old button.
Here's my finds for round two:
*1944 Merc

*1919 Wheat

*An Eagle button (16cm) in great shape with a backmark of "Sigmund Eisner - Red Bank" (NJ).
According to my button book, this one is circa 1902-1935.

*A 1950 rabies vaccine tag- "Lockhart" (Dogs name? Owners name?)

*A few relics. The one decorative piece looks like it is supposed to wrap around and connect at both ends. No idea what this is?

Hopefully tomorrow I can hunt in peace. ;D
Thanks for looking,
MM

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 340
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 339
  • MVC-003S.JPG
    MVC-003S.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 336
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 343
  • MVC-005S.JPG
    MVC-005S.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 343
Upvote 0
Lots of us can't find silver like that, WTG, and yeah, I fell you on the talkative guy.

HH - MM

I thought he just cut his grass yesterday MM...It's either the cloak or a night hunt...Great find's MM.I'm sure after the main hunt there will definetley be a second clean-up hunt..Congrat's and HH!!

I can't wait to see what you can find there once you can actually concentrate on hunting. I'm sure there's a large cache of silver waiting for you.

Good stuff. Imagine what you could have found if you were hunting all that time. ;D

Gotta have a plan.... maybe listen too him for about 5 minutes and then pretend you have to go to the bathroom..... ;)

Bob

KirkPA said:
You keep on striking wilver, bud. Tesoro strikes again. Doug strikes again.

Kirk,
I'm hoping to find my first Barber eventually. I see I've dropped off the top 25 list, so I'm trying hard to get back on again. ;D
Have a great week Dudester.
-MM-

civilman1 said:
I thought he just cut his grass yesterday MM...It's either the cloak or a night hunt...Great find's MM.I'm sure after the main hunt there will definetley be a second clean-up hunt..Congrat's and HH!!

Civil,
I wish he would finish. He cut some last night, some tonight, and still has more to cut. I think he does about 10 minutes a night. :'( :'( :'( At this rate, I'll be there awhile. ;)
He is the guy that has the property that had the old late 1800's house on it. He's waiting for me to detect his property next. I walked the property a bit tonight, and he showed me where the house, separate kitchen, barn, and outhouse used to sit. I was getting tons of signals in his yard. Hopefully I can get some coins into the 1800's there.
-MM-

Montana Jim said:
WTG Doug! :) Again!

Your gonna hafta not chat with lawnmower man so much...

You got that right Jim.
This guys a cut above the rest though. ;D
-MM-

Maybe if you got your lawn mower and finished his yard it would give you the time to hunt this one. Then you could do his, with him walking beside you talking your ear off. :D

piggman1 said:
Maybe if you got your lawn mower and finished his yard it would give you the time to hunt this one. Then you could do his, with him walking beside you talking your ear off. :D

Now THAT is funny! ;D
-MM-

Nice finds, i like the button

HH
-GC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back