Deja Vu, and a half dime too

PlzBSeated

Mar 8, 2014
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter, Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites MXT, Fisher CZ-21, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The hit or miss showers forecast for the night were all hit. So, miserable evening.

The recent tear out has been largely filled with sand...only about a quarter block left of original dirt. So had to get out there. The area was filled with cinders, so the machine was going nuts.
I just started digging any signal that would repeat more than once.

IHP Obverse 081524.jpgIHP Reverse 081524.jpg

Had to chuckle when my first find was a same date IHP as I found last night, 1868. However, this one isn't quite as nice.

Half Dime Obverse 081524.jpgHalf Dime Reverse 081524.jpg

Seemed like I chased this signal for a long time. Made sense once I found it. Wasn't expecting that small a coin. Glad to have it!

Finds 081524.jpg

Today's finds...

1854-O Seated Liberty Half Dime
1868 Indian Head Penny
1948-D Wheatback Penny
1960-D Silver Roosevelt Dime

PBS

Upvote 15
The hit or miss showers forecast for the night were all hit. So, miserable evening.

The recent tear out has been largely filled with sand...only about a quarter block left of original dirt. So had to get out there. The area was filled with cinders, so the machine was going nuts.
I just started digging any signal that would repeat more than once.

View attachment 2164196View attachment 2164198

Had to chuckle when my first find was a same date IHP as I found last night, 1868. However, this one isn't quite as nice.

View attachment 2164200View attachment 2164201

Seemed like I chased this signal for a long time. Made sense once I found it. Wasn't expecting that small a coin. Glad to have it!

View attachment 2164203

Today's finds...

1854-O Seated Liberty Half Dime
1868 Indian Head Penny
1948-D Wheatback Penny
1960-D Silver Roosevelt Dime

PBS
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!

You certainly had a good hunt, congrats on the old silver and copper.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back