Definitely a mug shot

JP66

Nov 29, 2007
Belmont County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i
I'm usually the one taking pics. Let's just say I have a face for radio. :thumbsup:
Besides treasure hunting, I like to mountain bike & fly fish too.
Can't have enough hobbies right?
YoughTrail.jpg

You're right, can't have too many hobbies. :P

Welcome

Fossis..............

Welcome ;D Nice pic, I would like their right now!!!!!!! But it would be a lot safer for me to stay on my feet>>>>> :thumbsup:

Gator-Flea............

Last time I rode a bike was 1989 in Germany. I was booking around a curve when I came upon a pole. When I woke up, I realized I hit that pole and bruised my inner thighs to the point my fiance, who is now my wife, debated dropping me like a hot tater. hehehe...However, I pulled myself together so to speak, a good eight months after the fact. Decided cars were safer.. You look like you're having fun so enjoy, but watch them poles. :-[

Thanks folks. Glad to start posting on the board.
Just getting back into it. Had too many other "things" happening so could not get out & search for buried treasure.
Have a few spots I need to check out.
JP

Hey JP, that's a nice mug shot of ya :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your finds. Good Luck & Happy Hunting.

welcome_signs_42.gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_42.gif
    welcome_signs_42.gif
    6.3 KB · Views: 397
looks like a good stretch of fishing water behind you, nice pic. artifact hunting or flyfishing is a difficult decision to make, I try and do both at once, it works sometimes, lol.

Roger Roger on the hobbies. Nice picture and beautiful background. Welcome!

john

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back