Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• DSC_0074.JPG
    DSC_0074.JPG
    517.4 KB · Views: 51
There may be a 6th one to the far right, but you can only see a small part of his body. It looks like an extension of the deer on the right side.

This is in a subdivision. There is a swampland area that is too low to build on. I have seen 9 different bucks in the past. No telling how many does are in there!

I put out some corn earlier after seeing a doe and fawn closer to me, but all I got was a family of raccoons! I bought a mineral block and a bag of feed today and will try it.

I circled the rack as best I could. It would be in the lower area just above the grass and slightly left of center. All I could make out were the tine tips.
DSC_0073a.JPG

Great picture :) Must be a stag party hehehe

You couldn’t find any bugs? I wish we had that problem!😆
Great deer photo. Thanks for posting

I was walking around my backyard after a rain storm this evening with my camera and a Nikon 105 macro lens looking for bugs, but I didn't find any. However I did get this shot of deer that were about 100 yards down the drainage ditch from me. How many bucks do you see? Sorry for a blurry photo but, like I said, I was using a macro lens.
I see enough to keep me in chicken fried back strap n jerky for a while.lol

These are in between two subdivisions so they are not under hunting pressure.
I know if they were you would never have gotten the picture,they never pose like that when the lead is flying all you see is white flags.any pic of deer is a good pic to me though n that's a good one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back