Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
please send me an email if you live in the Rio Grande Valley

Welcome from Louisiana....

imagesCA9WICES (2).jpg

pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Welcome Dusty. I used to live in Port Aransas and Corpus Christi. You can search the rio grande river banks, the laguna madre, and numerous other sites around your area. we used to MD mustang island but i think that's off limits now.

Also you have many lighthouses, and port isabel. Spanish coins have been found on all of your beaches.

Attachments

• Image217.jpg
    Image217.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Welcome from the Alamo City. My grandpa used to live in Brownsville and I loved visiting him. You know there are numerous places to detect. Out by the old civil war battlefield, Boca Chica, Upper reaches of South Padre near the Mansfield Cut, All beaches in between, as stated before, all along the banks of the Rio Grande, Washington Beach across the river, old Baghdad if you can find it, around non private resacas if any still exist. Lots of places. Good luck...

I know about the Palo Alto battlefield where is the best place to go outside of the fence to do metal detecting ? there's also a historical marker on the way to Boca Chica beach its called something Hill I don't remember the first name I was thinking to go out there and search also but I don't think they had a battle there as far as finding bag that I believe that is if Mexico now thank you for the suggestions and again what side of the fence with you search at Palo Alto battlefield across the road towards Los Fresnos towards Port Isabel which is that ? again thank you for the suggestions and if anyone else has suggestions please let me know thank you

Hey dusty!! Another Welcome from the Bayou State of Louisiana!! You might inquire about MD'ing at the Marine Military Academy buy the airport!! There should be a lot of activity there if they would allow you to detect on the grounds!! GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back