Silver Member
Jan 31, 2015
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got in a couple hours at a Baltimore Co. park this afternoon and was finding lots of clad with the Fisher F75. Amazing to me is the power of this unit. I had the sensitivity scaled back to 70 and was still getting banging signals. Late in the hunt, a faint high-tone, going up to 90 VDI, turned out to be this small silver ring at 7 inches.
IMG_8446.JPG

Upvote 23
Sweeet find with your F75. Nice to see the lil rings hitting deep while having sensitivity at 70.

Thanks, doggoneitdignit. Funny what targets sound like when deep. Most of the clad at this field is shallow. Every now and then a high-tone that rings up in the 80s turns out to be a deep memorial. The little ring sounded a little like one of those 'deep' pennies. Glad I dug it.

Very nice score. Question.. Did you get the upgrade program for the machine? Last I heard they wanted a couple hundred for it. I did not get it. Again nice ring.

Thats a nice score rings are fun to find. I hunt with a Guy who loves his F75 and will never use anything else. He does very well with it. Good hunt that park has been good to you.. Keep em coming my friend......Tommy

nice Silver ring. Has a cool looking pattern to it. Congrats!

Nice looking ring McCdig. I agree with RVRoamer, that one has a nice pattern on it.

I got one almost identical with my CZ21 down about a foot - is yours marked sterling or 925 ?

mine is marked sterling - making it an older ring than if marked 925
found in R.I.
cas2.JPG

Nice looking ring. The F75 is a very powerful machine and a silver slayer. I have had mine since they first came out and later got it upgraded at the factory. It is still one of my favorites even though I have other detectors.

Steve

Hi Casper. Mine is marked 925. Not sure when that came into common use, but I was surprised to see that the puriity mark was anything other than STERLING, since the piece looks 'old'.

From what I can see from the picture you attached, it appears identical to the one I dug. Perhaps it was a popular design, one the same company pushed out over many years.

Cool ring, congrats! :occasion14:

I really like my F75 LTD For the balance for one thing. Great find:icon_thumright:

Has an antique look.. Nice

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back