tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My job allows me to hit the small town thrifts, pawn shops and antique places to look for deals. Sometimes you score and sometimes you see nothing but crap and overpriced items. This is what I found along the road, day before yesterday.

I paid $25.98 for this sterling amber ring made by N.E. From of Denmark and in a little thrift shop I picked up this Parker 51 fountain pen for $3.38 and it's in dang near unused condition.

Attachments

• ne from 1a.jpg
    ne from 1a.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 136
  • ne from ring 1.jpg
    ne from ring 1.jpg
    734.8 KB · Views: 146
  • ne parker pen.jpg
    ne parker pen.jpg
    979.2 KB · Views: 140
Great scores! I'm jealous of a job like that, I fantasize about road tripping around america and stopping at all of the tiny rural thrift stores. Someday!

Great scores! I'm jealous of a job like that, I fantasize about road tripping around america and stopping at all of the tiny rural thrift stores. Someday!
It is nice. I think when I retire I'll be doing a lot more hunting for finds

My job allows me to hit the small town thrifts, pawn shops and antique places to look for deals. Sometimes you score and sometimes you see nothing but crap and overpriced items. This is what I found along the road, day before yesterday.

I paid $25.98 for this sterling amber ring made by N.E. From of Denmark and in a little thrift shop I picked up this Parker 51 fountain pen for $3.38 and it's in dang near unused condition.

Insanely jealous, I mean, congrats!

:thumbsup:

What color is the Parker? It's hard to tell from the pic. Certain colors command higher prices.

Insanely jealous, I mean, congrats!

:thumbsup:

What color is the Parker? It's hard to tell from the pic. Certain colors command higher prices.
It's a common black one. Not as desired as the blue one beach boy has listed plus, I don't have the booklet either, but still it's in very good condition. The new 51's are expensive... How funny he found one recently also. These are the kind of things I look for to profit on. The real treasures I keep. The ring I'll list after next fall I think? I'll just treasure it for that much time I'm think'n?

It's a common black one. Not as desired as the blue one beach boy has listed plus, I don't have the booklet either, but still it's in very good condition. The new 51's are expensive... How funny he found one recently also. These are the kind of things I look for to profit on. The real treasures I keep. The ring I'll list after next fall I think? I'll just treasure it for that much time I'm think'n?

Hey, it's in the box. It ought to do well!

beach boy.....he's a kid not a boy...lol :) I thought it is was beach boys signature model of pen for a second.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back