606023_P8121139_0068 copy (Small).jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 1,524
  • P8124636 copy (Small).jpg
    P8124636 copy (Small).jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,520
  • 606023_P8121071_0051 copy (Small).jpg
    606023_P8121071_0051 copy (Small).jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 1,515
WelcomeSign2.gif DD, great to see ya! Nothing better than spending the day with your little treasure, enjoying the sights & sounds of the beautiful mountains. I simply adore that ice cream treat pic. :D

:wink: RR

Attachments

• WelcomeSign2.gif
    WelcomeSign2.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,440
Every pic there was adorable!! What a treasure you have! Welcome to Mugs to both of ya!

River Rat said:
DD, great to see ya! Nothing better than spending the day with your little treasure, enjoying the sights & sounds of the beautiful mountains. I simply adore that ice cream treat pic. :D

:wink: RR
Thanks RR! Yeah, my daughter got a kick out of seeing me sit in that chair... ;D

""Many thanks to y'all! Here's another pic of the "Iz". This is the "Daddy I want a horse. And a convertible 'Vette. And any damn thing I want." face. ""

I know that face! ::)
My daughter turned 28 this month and I still get that look once in a while. Yeah, Dads a chump.

Great pics and take many more. She will be grown up and on her own before you know it.
Steve

Hemisteve said:
""Many thanks to y'all! Here's another pic of the "Iz". This is the "Daddy I want a horse. And a convertible 'Vette. And any damn thing I want." face. ""

I know that face! ::)
My daughter turned 28 this month and I still get that look once in a while. Yeah, Dads a chump.

Great pics and take many more. She will be grown up and on her own before you know it.
Steve
Thanks Steve! That's why they say "Daddy's Girl" - it's okay to be a chump for them...
...sometimes. :wink:
She's five going on fifteen - time FLIES - has the potential to make you feel old very quick. But I love it.

"Fatherhood is the toughest job you'll ever love..."

Izzy is adorable, you must be very proud!
We were up in the Smokies this past summer, you have beautiful country
up there, very pretty.

Looks like you have a great daughter. I remember when my daughter was that small. Children bring a lot of joy into your life. My daughter just graduated law school and passed the bar. They grow up too fast.
Doug

Beautiful Pic, I can't wait to see my grandkids next week. Its been 5 yrs. Grand daughter is now 13, and GS is 9...time flies when your stuck on oposite coasts.

Welcome to Mug Shots, beautiful Daughter, enjoy her, they grow up so fast, mines 28. :icon_queen:

Fossis...............

Beautiful memories, keep them small as long as you can. I just lost my 18 year old son.

Mike

I dont know how I missed this one! It is too adorable and Izzy is the prettiest little thing! :icon_sunny:

Taking pictures is a great way to relax...nice photos! :icon_sunny:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back