Detector Pigeon

Oct 29, 2023
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20231125_163117.jpg
Hi there, today I went out with my bounty hunter and detected a small area of a beach and found some junk and a few coins. It's nothing impressive but I thought I would share :wave:

Unfortunately, my detector also broke today and I don't think it will be fixable, It kinda makes sense because I've had the detector since my 8th birthday lol. But don't worry, I'll be replacing it with a brand new Garrett which is a HUGE upgrade from the bounty hunter that I've been using.

Anyways thanks for reading :)
IMG_20231125_163127.jpg

Upvote 14
View attachment 2117188
Hi there, today I went out with my bounty hunter and detected a small area of a beach and found some junk and a few coins. It's nothing impressive but I thought I would share :wave:

Unfortunately, my detector also broke today and I don't think it will be fixable, It kinda makes sense because I've had the detector since my 8th birthday lol. But don't worry, I'll be replacing it with a brand new Garrett which is a HUGE upgrade from the bounty hunter that I've been using.

Anyways thanks for reading :)
View attachment 2117189
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

What Garrett are you looking at? I can't think of a single model they make that I can recommend over some of the other detectors available today.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back