CZ-3D Finds Plastic Coins???

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Got my new CZ-3D from Kellyco yesterday. Had a chance to get out for about a hour today, and to my surprize it's so powerfull it will even find plastic coins,,, lol. No, I didn't get a reading on them but, they did end up under my searchcoil.? ;D? Seriously though, I did manage to get a 1942D Wheatie, wich was the first coin I found, and an old key of some sort...

3DFirst.JPG
The Wheatie was at about 6" down and the 3D's depth meter was dead on the money... It also was giving we a good solid high tone, I feel it would have picked this coin up from atleast 10" or better...

I think, I am really going to like this machine...
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Happy Hunting! ~ Leon

Upvote 0
Any time you find pennies that old, there could be silver! That key looks like from a clock, maybe. Sounds like that machine is going to get you some goodies!

WTG, Leon. You are going to pull some cool stuff up with that new bad dog.8)

Hey Leon what I sometimes do is find that signal that is 6 or more inches down and raise the coil until it disappears. The larger the target, the higher the coil can go and still see it even though the initial indication may be identical. I found a '64 mem the other day at 6". Thought it was junk because it disappeared as soon as I raised the coil an inch. Came to find out it was on it's side in a tree root. I was using my CZ-7. My understanding is this is one of the very scenarios the CZ3D was designed to deal with. Good luck and go get 'em!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back