CW Finds for today, Not as many buttons....

L

lovedigging

I hit it hard again today and realized my body is about worn out from digging so many holes the last two day's! I did manage to come up with 12-buttons for my effort and I dug a few first which was the Mass. volunteer button and the French triangle 69-bullet. Tomorrow I'm going to try my luck on digging a few hut sites so maybe something good will turn up. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!

Attachments

• buttons2.jpg
    buttons2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 364
  • bullets2.jpg
    bullets2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 373
  • bullet bottoms2.jpg
    bullet bottoms2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 366
  • everything2.jpg
    everything2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 367
Upvote 0
Maybe not as many as your last post, but still a great day for any relic hunter! Congrats once again. :thumbsup:

Great finds. Looks like the TDI is doing the job.
Dman

Takes me back to the good old days! Nice BUNCH o finds you've got there. How about a good close up of the flat button with the "star" and the "C" in the middle on the bottom row? That button looks very interesting not to take anything away from the nice eagle buttons. Thanks for sharing.

JRich

Still a great day Todd!! I like the French Triangle bullet and the U.S. bit boss. The buttons don't show as much ground action as yesterday. Good luck on day #3. Quindy.

Wow Todd, that TDI, is smokin, LOL Congrats on all your finds, hope you dig a nice plate tomorrow.

I'll be down your way tomorrow night.

HH, Ringfinder

JRich98150 said:
Takes me back to the good old days! Nice BUNCH o finds you've got there. How about a good close up of the flat button with the "star" and the "C" in the middle on the bottom row? That button looks very interesting not to take anything away from the nice eagle buttons. Thanks for sharing.

JRich
Thanks for your reply! Here's a close-up of the button...

Attachments

• flat button.jpg
    flat button.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 342
VOL1266-X said:
Still a great day Todd!! I like the French Triangle bullet and the U.S. bit boss. The buttons don't show as much ground action as yesterday. Good luck on day #3. Quindy.
Thanks Quindy! Wish you and Doug were here...

Man Todd, Lovin the digs brother!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Especially that "US Boss Bit" :headbang: :headbang: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: That's another

great day! You're one of the luckiest diggers I know...YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT!!! Congrats bud
:wav:

Also, that Mass Button is A BEAUTY! Look at allllll that gilt :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:

Great finds buddy we will hit it again get ready!!!!

Those buttons look better.

Those are great; better looking buttons than the last ones. Try some 3in1 oil on one of them just a thin coat at a time add another when it looks dry again and so on. I think it makes them look good. Try and let me know what you think. Trick taught to me by a old relic hunter.

Jason

Wow, You are in a great spot. I can't wait to see what else you pull out of there.

Not as many? :icon_scratch:
Dude,
You're killing me!!! ;D :laughing9:
Unbelievable!!!
Congrats,
MM

Man you are tearing it up! You have had and impressive last couple of hunts. Congrats...looks like you are in a dang good spot!

Nice to see there is still some sites like that left!Good find! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back