Keith123

Jul 7, 2013
Southeasern , CT
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus (11in Coil), White's Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a cuff link to me, but I'm not sure. The rear part has broken off so I didn't bother with a photo of it. I'm really interested in figuring out the approximate timeframe it was in style. Looks like a couple spots of turquoise may be in there also? Any help is appreciated! ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422025120.771917.jpg

I would retake picture closer up - go outside for best light, and show the back as well. That way when we click on the picture is shows us details better. The blue may be glass, as it looks really smooth and no inclusions?

Upvote 0
I would retake picture closer up - go outside for best light, and show the back as well. That way when we click on the picture is shows us details better. The blue may be glass, as it looks really smooth and no inclusions?

Here are some pic with better lighting. Also did a bit of dry cleaning on the back.ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422127413.107630.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422127439.042510.jpgImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422127459.111156.jpg

Upvote 0

I found this on ebay. Looking at the shank, it somewhat resembles yours. I found it by looking at antique cufflinks.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
yep, looks like a cufflink! (always show the back, we always want to see it.) A jeweler could tell you if glass or turquoise, if it matters. In any case, it's a cute save!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back