JIM FLYNN

Tenderfoot
Dec 29, 2012
north east Florida
Detector(s) used
Xcal 2 CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a CTX 3030 for sale. It has been used only 3 times. It has the std headphones and a set of gray ghost headphones also. 11 inch coil and 17 inch coil w/ extra lower shaft. Also a extra 10 blue tooth box and all accessories. Also three beach scoops two smaller alum ones and a large stainless with wood handle. I have three pin pointers one mine lab and two kellco automax precision V4 one used one day the other new in box. Also A Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505 used one day with two coils. I have all the boxes and paper work for all this stuff along with a bunch of stuff that you get from kellco when you buy things there. I am having health problems and will never be able to use this stuff. I live in Jacksonville Florida and would like to sell it all. I am unable to travel. I would like around 2000.00 for all of it you can call me or e mail me here is my # and e mail. 805 305 0412 [email protected] Please respond this way as I am not on here much. OK I want to sell this stuff any offers ????? Thank you JIM FLYNN

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back