Crystals & Their Folk Lore

StoneWhisper

Apr 16, 2010
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Primary Interest:
Other
Since I'll open my Stone Whisper page via tumblr.. There has been an surge in the amount of questions I've personally have been given.. and I've even been given an opportunity to help others here with "alternative treatments" while using crystals and minerals.

There is one thing I must make clear.. It's all based on what one believes.. As a unregistered practitioner of healing with crystals.. I can only vouch for what has worked for me.. All crystals and stones may and can act differently in the hands of the untrained user.

This a "grey area" that I've personally tried to close the gap between for years.. Being of: 60% scientific and 40% spiritual.. (when it comes to crystals) I can and will suggest crystals or stones to those whom ask for help.

But there is a draw back.. Although I can make these suggestions.. I can not promise that the stones I suggested will in fact cure ones pain or enlighten ones spirit.. It's all in what one believes.. And any one who claims that one crystal or mineral can offer a particular benefit to the holder of said crystals should be viewed with skepticism.

I have a great undertakling to prform for several users and I'll gladly share my findings with you via my stone whsiper page via my signature.. Otherwise I try to keep thise type of topic out of the "treasure" aspect/area.

Just so you know..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back