Cozumel Beach Finds, GOLD & 40 Grams of SILVER

looknforgold

Apr 30, 2011
Somewhere in the US of A
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Equinox 800, Anderson Shafts, Garrett Pro Pointer, SEF Coils and CoinTOTE, AND........
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all..... just got back early in the week from a fall trip to Cozumel. it was nice to get away and I'm glad I did because my team got smoked (Oklahoma), so, this was by far the better choice other than attending a Football game.

The Beautiful 8 inch Bracelet was found the first day, and it was found 15 minutes when I got in the water, along a cut. the Rings were found in depressions on the rocks and only the Stainless Steel Ring was found in dry sand.

My first Gold Ring EVER! was found in a small pot hole in a huge rock along the shoreline....

6 Rings, 1 Bracelet, some cool coins and Earrings......Here is a Video of my best finds, from my first Gold to over 40 grams of Silver, this was a very, very good trip, hope you enjoy, Dirt Diga (looknforgold)

Thanks Casper8-)

I had some underwater video but.... it didn't make it :'(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
congrats on your first gold. nice video too.

GLAD I COULD HELP :icon_thumleft:
GLAD YOU GOT SOME YELLOW STUFF
2.jpg

Thanks all, It was nice indeed! :)

Very nice finds. Any issues with taking the detector to Mexico?

Great finds! I see your YouTube name is digging oklahoma! Where are you from?

I am also wondering how customs went with your detector, I went to the Virgin Islands and I didn;t take my detector because I thought customs would be a hassle. I wish I would have now :BangHead:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back