glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the time of year that the coyote pups are being born. In the case of most wild canines the male stays with the female to help with raising the young pups .The male catches food and brings it back to the den I t might be anything that the male is able to procure. Road kill, livestock, along with rabbit,cats ,ground hogs .etc all are on the menu . On I__00452.JPGthis trail camera picture I had a couple weeks ago it appears the coyote is carrying a dead chicken .The coyote is about 75 yards from the chicken house .Most likely the coyote has a chicken that the farmer removed from the chicken house and Mr Coyote is returning to the den with it

They don't even have fresh chicken in the grocery stores around where I live. I mean not even ground chicken. I swear folks must think this is the last day to buy any fresh meat. I guess I better get my shopping done before Friday hits, as that's the second Friday in a row when the stores wiped out of a lot of things. Lucky coyote.

I'm putting locks on my coop!!! Free ranging and all but I like my eggs just as well.It's bad enough that I gotta worry about the hawks,don't want to have to worry about the ground thieves :icon_thumleft: I have something for dem guys!!

In my area the coyote population is about to really increase .Twenty years ago they where here ,but they where few and widely scattered .In the month of March 2020 I have heard of 5 different coyotes being hit on the road within 10 miles of my house . Plus there was one in the backyard of one of my neighbors the beginning of March Look out Road Runner and look out Rock Island chickens and Mary the little lambI__00455.JPG

Too late Tamrock, people are in panic mode. The shelves of the usually items are empty at Wally World and many other grocery stores.:BangHead:

Wiley has to eat too lol got any bbq sauce

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back