Couple short hunts on vacation

Steepdgaf

Jan 12, 2018
Western PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75; Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While in Michigan visiting the In-laws for the holidays I was able to get out for few hours at a couple local parks. So much trash and not much time so I was just cherry picking mostly coins. Ended up with a couple junk rings, several matchbox cars, about $15 in clad, a walking liberty and a silver cub scout ring. Was a good hunt to end the year. Thanks for looking...
IMG_20191227_210242.jpgIMG_20191227_210128.jpgIMG_20191227_163223.jpg

Upvote 21
Those Walkers don't show up as commonly as they once did.
I agree, hard to believe with how many were produced of so many years. Thanks for looking.

Dang fine hunt, got to love them walkers:icon_thumleft:

Great finds, Congrats! Our weather here so far has been warmer than normal!

Ok now your stepping on my toes lol Great job on the ring and that big ol silver great job. Im from Mi Ann Arbor Glad you had fun and had some coo;l finds my friend Tommy

Not a bad hunt at all; Big Silver Lady! :icon_thumleft:

Great finds, Congrats! Our weather here so far has been warmer than normal!
Thanks.. I agree, the weather has been very friendly to us so far. Glad to see everyone trying to take advantage of it.

Ok now your stepping on my toes lol Great job on the ring and that big ol silver great job. Im from Mi Ann Arbor Glad you had fun and had some coo;l finds my friend Tommy
Thanks... I wish I knew your good spots, lol. I was in Allen park, make it up there maybe couple times a year. Hit a couple local parks since I don't know the area very well and did OK.

Heck ya! You picked up a Walker in a public park? I wish I could be so lucky. Wouldn't happen within 100 miles of here! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back