Couple shiney things and another buff and wheat

D

Deadshot

Todays goods. The pendant says TBN I am assuming that stands for trinity brodcasting network. I think it is cheap but it is awfuly heavy. Ring is junk. No date on Buffalo (I never get dates). And the penny is a very very clean 1956 D

Attachments

• 7-30-05.jpg
    7-30-05.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 406
  • 7-30-05close ups.jpg
    7-30-05close ups.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 403
  • 7-30-05coins.jpg
    7-30-05coins.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 395
Upvote 0
Nice finds! ?The jet is the USAF SR-71, still the fastest production aircraft in the world! ?Retired a few years ago, it is still very popular among aviation enthusiast. ?You may have a toy or possibly a a keepsake give to employees at the production plant! ?Keep it!

Great finds, I love Buffalo Nickles they look cool! I also think of them as a tribute to the great Native Americans. That they well deserve and then some.

WTG, Keep @ it and HH!!

Nice finds Deadshot!!!

;)

Great finds deadshot!! That pendant is cool.WTG!!

good stuff!

hh and post more~!

lonewolfe

Just for halfway relevant info's sake, the SR-71 is not completely retired. NASA has one or two they still fly if I am not mistaken.

I think you are confusing the SR-71 with the U-2. They still have a couple of U-2s in service. SR-71 was way too expensive to keep flying. I was assigned to a squadron that flew SR-71s in the late 1960s. I'm not sure if the flight information is still classified top secret or not so I will shut up! JIM

Great stuff, Deadshot! I'm still looking for my first Buffalo ...and my 1st silver...and my 1st gold ...and my 1st...and my.....and.......a......

I just dug my first 1/2 dollar today, 74 kennedy. I have found only 1 merc,still looking for a buffalo nickel.

I've found about two dozen toys of various types, none of them collectors items. But my 3 yr. old granddaughter always meets me and says, "Grandpa, what did you find for me"? She now has a good collection of little toys! JIM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back