rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was trying to take a pic of my 2019 frame but they wouldnt load to the comp. Its old dont know why I keep it except to post on here once in a while. I went out last week and found 10 good points in one day and wanted to share. Im on Arrowheads.com most of the time and the reason is I can use my phone to upload pics and insitus also I have gotten to know a few of the guys over there. So if you want to view my wonderful day I had last week you will have to check it out there. Im not trying to steal any members just wanting to share my finds with some old friends from this site. The title was Live Hunt and it is probably on the 2nd page now in the insitu section you can view it as a guest. But I was able to get 2 pics before my camera card failed. I go by SurfaceHunter on the other site. Hope all is well, rock
North Georgia surface finds on private property

Attachments

• SDC13712.JPG
    SDC13712.JPG
    690.8 KB · Views: 80
  • SDC13725.JPG
    SDC13725.JPG
    713.2 KB · Views: 56
Upvote 0
Couple nice pieces Rock. I like that material in first pic has those swirls of color in it. Was wondering what you had been up to. Now I know.

Is the material of the big brown one made of sugar quartz? I have a few of those kind and they are sort of delicate and seldom found complete, most of mine are broken.

Couple nice pieces Rock. I like that material in first pic has those swirls of color in it. Was wondering what you had been up to. Now I know.

Im still out beating the fields and creeks been so hot I had to take a nap today afterwards.

Nice finds , I use my phone to post all my stuff on this site it really is quite easy

ive tried but my phone gives me warnings I dont want to go into details Im not trying to down the site I still like being a member. The phone is a lease and I cant take any chances.

Is the material of the big brown one made of sugar quartz? I have a few of those kind and they are sort of delicate and seldom found complete, most of mine are broken.

Morrow Mountain is what I was told I have found a big Savannah River in the creek below the find area that period 7000 BP really liked the quartzite for knifes like the recent one. Its my only whole one ever found. Strange thing is I usually find tiny Late Woodland points in that field. I call it the Tiny point field. The 10 good points came from the other side all in a 50 ft range.

Come on! Let’s see the rest of that frame!

Yeah my camera finally worked today I got the frame pic done finally. I have a 30x12 frame I put my years finds in and cull them as I find new ones then at the end of the year I put what I feel are my best ones in a smaller frame for that year. So far I havent found to many real nice ones like in the past but it is what it is cant complain to much just havent hit the rite spot yet to find the killers.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back