Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the same school as yesterday and found some more good finds . First was a silver 1962D Rosie at 4 inches . Then on the surface I found a cool copper ring , #87 , that says LOVE on it . The third good find was a +77 at 3 inches and turned out to be a small 925 silver butterfly ring , #88 for the year :icon_thumright: Total clad for two hours was $11.08 ! This school is always full of great stuff :thumbsup: .
HH
Glen

Attachments

• 100_0796.JPG
    100_0796.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 97
  • 100_0798.JPG
    100_0798.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 94
  • 100_0799.JPG
    100_0799.JPG
    381.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_0803.JPG
    100_0803.JPG
    726.3 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 3
Dang man, you hunting in a pawnshop or what? Congrats!!!

James

Man what kind of school are you hunting elementary middle or high school, public or private how do you decide where to hunt and how do you decide to pick the school your going to hunt! Me and my cousin my2hands hunt almost everyday jewelry relics and coins, we mostly hunt older properties and creeks rivers and lakes!!! Anyhow thanks for any info

Congrats on a successful hunt again Pl8man !!! The heat here is driving me inside here dunno how you do it grounds hard too ugh!

I have a place like that, no matter how hard it has been hit in the past. Or even in the present by me! :) There ALWAYS seems to be a good find or two. And such a diverse variety too! Everything from wheaties to modern to silver to gold. Strange place! The dates range as well. Even got a Barber Dime in this yard! Completely out of place! LOL

It's why I have such a large total of rings this year. Many of them are costume but a ring is a ring. ;) I've all sorts, from what looks like an old home made silver ring to CZ & Sterling.

You always turn up the rings so I KNOW you're listening closely to what your detector is telling you! :)

Good job as always!
HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back