Couple hrs

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi all, Just wanted to make a post. I haven't been hunting lately. It's been to hot and my hunting partner has been away. I got playoffs starting for baseball here soon so I'm trying to finish it up. I wasn't going to post till I had more. My wife wants me to clean the kitchen out from finds so I just decided to throw it up. Once my brother gets back and it cools down some I'll have some better finds for you guys.

I hit the park for just a couple hrs in the last 2 weeks I think. I could have detected over the weekend but I wanted to get other things done around my house. I have been detecting so much over the last 4 yrs that it isn't hurting me to take a break for a little while. I wouldn't even miss a oppurtunity in the last 3 or so yrs to detect. So this break over the second half of the summer has been better for my family I think. I don't like hunting in the 90's either. I got 2 wheats and a religous charm were the only notable finds.

Thanks for looking Jer

Attachments

• Not Much.jpg
    Not Much.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 302
Upvote 0
cool finds jer! HH

Thanks guys for looking at 1/10 of a post. I feal embarrased almost to put up these very little finds. But the wife wanted the kitchen cleaned out. And it's hard for me to keep track of things. I belong to 2 websites and it makes tough for keeping finds seperate from one another.

I'll have some good stuff soon. My brother is back and were ready to start hitting some area's hard.

Thanks again Jer

Cool stuff Jer!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back