Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Camped here west of Buena Vista for three nights this week. Good weather, little sprinkle one afternoon. Down to freezing at night but tolerable in the day. Saw a lot of deer, but not one moose. And yeah buddy, I caught fish every day.
6-2yyy.jpg
6-2zzz.jpg
6-1bbbb.jpg
6-1aaaa.jpg
/x
6-1dddd.jpg

Where's all the front ranger's?

Where's all the front ranger's?
Haha TR, there were a few but they're all in bed still when I took these pics. There was a 'Game Ranger', first one I've ever ran into there but I was totally legal. Used to, most people didn't know about this place but it's become more well known. During the height of that pandemic, this place would fill up on Wednesday and it was a circus. It was great to walk around the campground and look at some of the setups. I wanted to tell them they could have gone camping way cheaper than what they put out for that setup they probably wouldn't use for more than two years. I think some of them might have been eaten by wild animals. But they were all pretty well behaved and havin a good time outdoors, bless their hearts.

I'd say during the pandemic 5 homes on my street bought brand new camper trailers. It was funny watching the lawyer next door out my window trying to back his camp trailer for the first time into his driveway. He was having a heck of a time trying to do everything backwards with the steering wheel. He was telling me he's getting into gold panning. I gave him my homebuilt rocker box to go tryout and he hasn't offered to return it so far. He likes going fishing every time he can up at Curt Gowdy park up by Cheyenne.

Yeah I been to Curt Gowdy when my son was in Cheyenne, TR. My son didn't know who he was but I did and thought it was kinda cool he had that named after him.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back