Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you ever had a place that simply "talks" to you? Well, that's what my mansion does to me. We've had many, many conversations over the years. Most of them are just commenting about how beautiful it is and the blessings it still gives me.

But...this last time it started to slip into something a little more complaining. Like...if this place was *any* other spot I was hunting, I would have finished with it and just moved on.

I know one can *never* completely hunt out a place. But...now I go there for the fresh air. I always expect absolutely no coins. Still, I'm getting tired of *only* going there to refresh my batteries. It truly is a place one could only dream about hunting. It is a *gorgeous* place! And....full of memories! Still, I'm getting tired of not finding there.

That led into my conversation. I was telling the mansion that it's been a God-send and I've truly enjoyed myself there. But....if I'm just going there to "take a walk". Maybe it was time to look elsewhere. It reminded me of all the *WONDERFUL* finds its given me over the years. I just said, I know, but walking and digging for four hours to *maybe* turn up a rusty relic or just a Lincoln clad. It's just starting to get ........old.

No sooner than the thought cleared my mind, that's when the Lincoln popped out! :) I laughed...but I said *SEE!?!?* :laughing7:

Then...came the rest of the stuff. Even the ornate piece of silver plate.

Mansion.jpg

The piece in the lower right is lead and looks like it might've been a porpoise at one time. The piece that Fishy is looking at? Was some sort of flip up lid to something once, (watch)?

I had to laugh. I said, out loud, ok! Ok! I'll still come back from time to time to see my old friend! LOL!

What can I say? I'm hooked! I have many places to take my walks. But none of them can transport me back to the 1800's Soooooo....I'll stay. For a while longer.

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 20
How bout a pic of the old homestead?
Yeah....sure....just look at the list of pirates liking this response. Sorry....but.....no. :dontknow:

:angel12:

No seriously, I just love old houses. Would never try to encroach on somebody else's find. Besides, we're probably hundreds of miles away
Wouldn't expect that you would encroach...personally. But...how many lurkers are out there hanging on every word/picture?

Ifyaknowaddameanvern? ;)

Have you ever had a place that simply "talks" to you? Well, that's what my mansion does to me. We've had many, many conversations over the years. Most of them are just commenting about how beautiful it is and the blessings it still gives me.

But...this last time it started to slip into something a little more complaining. Like...if this place was *any* other spot I was hunting, I would have finished with it and just moved on.

I know one can *never* completely hunt out a place. But...now I go there for the fresh air. I always expect absolutely no coins. Still, I'm getting tired of *only* going there to refresh my batteries. It truly is a place one could only dream about hunting. It is a *gorgeous* place! And....full of memories! Still, I'm getting tired of not finding there.

That led into my conversation. I was telling the mansion that it's been a God-send and I've truly enjoyed myself there. But....if I'm just going there to "take a walk". Maybe it was time to look elsewhere. It reminded me of all the *WONDERFUL* finds its given me over the years. I just said, I know, but walking and digging for four hours to *maybe* turn up a rusty relic or just a Lincoln clad. It's just starting to get ........old.

No sooner than the thought cleared my mind, that's when the Lincoln popped out! :) I laughed...but I said *SEE!?!?* :laughing7:

Then...came the rest of the stuff. Even the ornate piece of silver plate.

View attachment 2073272
The piece in the lower right is lead and looks like it might've been a porpoise at one time. The piece that Fishy is looking at? Was some sort of flip up lid to something once, (watch)?

I had to laugh. I said, out loud, ok! Ok! I'll still come back from time to time to see my old friend! LOL!

What can I say? I'm hooked! I have many places to take my walks. But none of them can transport me back to the 1800's Soooooo....I'll stay. For a while longer.

Thanks for peeking!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back