Continuation of the topic. Lou's Treasure Map.

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And here I am again. Have a nice day and good mood everyone.
I don't know about you, but I already miss my treasure map.
I remember in the previous topic I touched upon the simplest symbol, the sun. But I simply did not take into account that perhaps many did not understand the simplest element when looking at the map symbols for the first time. This is where we should have started. In the picture, two segments are highlighted and this is nothing more than a rough hint from the author about two coordinate axes that under certain circumstances should not only converge at a certain point, but also horizontally descend (deepen). I give hints to a certain extent, it is in your hands to go the way I went.

Attachments

• кар.png
    кар.png
    163.8 KB · Views: 3
And here I am again. Have a nice day and good mood everyone.
I don't know about you, but I already miss my treasure map.
I remember in the previous topic I touched upon the simplest symbol, the sun. But I simply did not take into account that perhaps many did not understand the simplest element when looking at the map symbols for the first time. This is where we should have started. In the picture, two segments are highlighted and this is nothing more than a rough hint from the author about two coordinate axes that under certain circumstances should not only converge at a certain point, but also horizontally descend (deepen). I give hints to a certain extent, it is in your hands to go the way I went.
Oh, I forgot, this very clear element also relates to this hint.
1727518884943.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back