fowledup

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2013
Northern California
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT V/SAT
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Didn't want to hi jack Idaho's thread. For those of you working with CSPOA can you tell me how it works? What are they offering, I understand they have offered to show up on scene but what jf you have no communication due to location? What are they going to do? Are they asking that miners carry certain paperwork? Any info appreciated. Pm if you would like. Thank you all.

We were told to make sure we have our claim papers, in remote locations, Sheriff Mimms says to request Fish and Shame to call her office and dispatch will send SO pdq

Constitutional Sheriffs in kalif have formed an association and hold frequent meeting to inform folks of their rights. Elected sheriffs have not seen a one?? I'm not from Idaho but just call them and find out. Step up or get kicked out-John

I looked on the website but didn't see a list of sheriffs by county who will back us. Does this list even exist. I will be contacting them but would like to have a little pre education of where they stand. Does anyone know where the sheriffs of Butte, Plumas, and Yuba stand? Thanks again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back