Attachments

• CCF10112006_00000.jpg
    CCF10112006_00000.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 763
  • CCF10112006_00000.jpg
    CCF10112006_00000.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 613
Upvote 0
$ 200.00 ??? i got a bunch of those. found em all at the same spot... G.P are you serious ???

cool find dude,, ;D ;D ;D

Oh thats even funnier, This one is in rough shape. I may go back it could be a hot spot , uh, so to speak.

lmao...... the place i found mine was a hotel where servicemen got ummmm.... happy.....

lololololol roflmao!!!! Very nice. Go put it on ebay. I would love to see what you get for it. How much more could you make if you put individually wrapped condoms in it? Would it be worth more? :)

What even funnier is these were reusable condoms, EEWWwww, and at $.50 not cheap back then, How did they get behind the school house is my question?? And i wonder what the 12 quage shotgun shell I dug a foot away was all about, So many questions. This is my most comical find yet, and I have learned so much about, Uhhh, well I've learned alot.

Great relic. Haven't found any good relics that old yet, kinda strange in a historic area like I am in. But then again perhaps I just ain't holding the Bounty Hunter right :)

Postalrevnant

wonder if thats where that old joke came from, "the first 50 cent piece he ever had-----he married"

Have you heard the story of the farmers daughter, that may explain the shotgun shell. You should display them together. ;)

texan connection said:
What even funnier is these were reusable condoms, EEWWwww, and at $.50 not cheap back then, How did they get behind the school house is my question?? And i wonder what the 12 quage shotgun shell I dug a foot away was all about, So many questions. This is my most comical find yet, and I have learned so much about, Uhhh, well I've learned alot.

Maybe Agnes was the school marm.

Relic Rick said:
Have you heard the story of the farmers daughter, that may explain the shotgun shell. You should display them together. ;)

Maybe one of 'em failed, thus a shotgun wedding. :P

Reusable? Hey Tex, did ya sterilize the tin? LOL.

Found this one in Salisbury NC two weeks ago. Mine are selected and TESTED, I guess that is why they are doubled in price. Or they could just be not as old HMMM!

Attachments

• DSCF2762.JPG
    DSCF2762.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 300
nice relic! i have seen quite a few of these posted in the past. its a neat thing to find!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back