Concealed Handgun Comparison

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
a good freind of mine an i set up a large oak bilet ,and fired one shot of several ,just to see penatration,believe it or not ,my cheap makrov 9mm,had roughly 6ins,a mere 1 .5 behind his .357,and was right with old german ruger,when we split the log, i was amazedi think i paid something like 160 new in box ,with holster and extra mag. i still think they sell for less than 200.i have fired hundreds of rounds and no problem, just somthin to consider

Bullets such a factor they should be included. Loading a wadcutter or a hollow point backwards going to change effect.Soft or hard lead,how much copper or guilding metal jacket,winter clothing fabric, body mass,pass through shot or all energy dispersed in body, and where hit. If not for modern medical practice people would still be very concerned about avoiding a bullet.Slow death from infection a sure stopping power..380 in a frontal eye shot going to stop a higher number.

It is based on single shot, if I am going to fire to stop an attack on me or someone being attacked I will not be firing just a single shot, it will be a minimum of 3.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

.40 cal Glock has a 91% rating. Close enough for me.

Springfield XD45 and Ruger LC9 with laser site are my 2 conceal carries I most often carry....Sometimes I carry both.....

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back