Compass gold scanner pro

Akgold24

Aug 28, 2024
Hello,, pretty new to the mining industry but loving it so far!

I just acquired an old compass gold scanner pro. Does anyone have a video or anything on how to use this thing properly? It seems to come on and work, but I can't hear anything with the headset. It has new batteries as well.

I would appreciate any and all feedback on this gem I seemed to have scored :)

Attachments

• 20240828_151150.jpg
    20240828_151150.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8
Hello,, pretty new to the mining industry but loving it so far!

I just acquired an old compass gold scanner pro. Does anyone have a video or anything on how to use this thing properly? It seems to come on and work, but I can't hear anything with the headset. It has new batteries as well.

I would appreciate any and all feedback on this gem I seemed to have scored :)
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
tn_link.gif
2nd - Until a member pipes in - I searched
tn_02.gif
and found a thread talking about your COMPASS GOLD SCANNER PRO (Aug 21, 2008)...

The Compass detector forum went dead about 10 yrs ago and wayback machine only archived topics and not the pdf's of the manuals.
Treasure linx also dead 2016 and the GS pro pic only points to the now dead compass forum.
So its only Ebay, a scan for $6, https://www.ebay.com/itm/232582391062

or https://metaldetectings.com/download.php?list.52 for some jpg's of which the last 2 seem corrupted.
but Ive attached the zip of the pics here as they seem to have a download limit.

Attachments

• compass_gold_scaner_pro_english.zip
    7.2 MB · Views: 3
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pete's got the right idea...for $6 that manual is a bargain, and it'll answer your questions. I had a Compass TR machine back in the 80's..they're good units.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back