Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 20230116_074227.jpg
    20230116_074227.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 76
Nice!
Hey tamrock... Been a long time! Hope all's good Man! ;)
Yeah you been gone awhile. You still cutting stone? I guess all is well you can say and you?

That one came out pretty good, didn't it? I've read about that hanging flume but never made it there.

That one came out pretty good, didn't it? I've read about that hanging flume but never made it there.
Yeah the cold higher clouds seemed to bring out some interesting colors to everything. The higher bank of that river is full of flower gold and there are a couple part time placer options still kicking around there.

Another beautiful picture for us to enjoy. Thank you!

I followed that river on a map. That is s very long river! Looks like it flows through a lot of different landscapes.
It really does run through various types of terrain of the Colorado Platue. I photographed some river otters some time ago down in that river. My Panasonic ZS40 could zoom in pretty well, but its broken now. Need to get another one, because it would fit well in a pocket. I always stay the night before in Grand Junction and get up early to get to my works location in the town of Nucla before 8AM. It's a wonderful very quiet 90 mile commute though that country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back