Colorado2

Hey Onion. There's a small problem with that. When I did my barn the other day, I did it with the quick start settings. I was getting a bunch of signals and dug them all. I actually downloaded the manual for my machine about 2 months before I got to touch it. I read it about 1200 times and can just about recite it. But the fact remains that I'm going to have to get some other MXT users on this site to give me a hand understanding how to use it to it's full extent, (any of you guys reading this?). For now, I consider it no better than your machine because I'm ignorant to its capabilities. Kinda like getting in an Indy car when you're learning to ride a bicycle! I'd be glad to spend a WARM day in Denver detectin' with you though. Just don't expect too much. Drop me a PM and we'll get together on it. Oh BTW, I didn't get out today in spite of the warm temperatures. Had company from the west coast and spent the day entertaining. Hard not to let my mind drift off on getting back to the barn and trying some different settings. Supposed to be nice tomorrow though. 57 degrees in Fort Collins. Be talkin' to ya~CO2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back