Color Test

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, here is a fun test, but more difficult than you might think.

These are the things we are supposed to do to remove the choloresterol around our brain and slow
up Alzheimer's Disease. It took ???? times before I could finally tell this brain of mine to concentrate.
A great test! Do it until you get 100%! I'm rootin, for ya. It's pretty neat! See how you do with
the colors! Have fun! It takes an average of 5 tries to get 100%. Just follow the directions!

A brain waker-upper for today! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

http://www.humorsphere.com/fun/8787/colortest.swf

WooHoo, got 100% on the first try. But my Momma always said I was special. :tongue3:

Hmmmm, I didn't think anyone would be able to get the first one on the first try because it is all in the timing.

Maybe you both win the 'Chocolate Covered Hot Dog' :hello2:

Thanks for trying it.

Ray

100% here too.. The trick is not to read the top word, just look at it briefly and drop your sight to the words below :thumbsup:

I must be really Challenged Chug

I just sat there Says WHAT!! First score 0 Second was 75 :help: :help: Chug

I think everyone that bombed it is afraid to post it. I won't lie I got a pefect 0% the first time. Then I slowed down and read the directions again and :BangHead: got a 100 the second.

it took me 3 trys to get 100%

This test was posted last year, and I did make mistakes then :tongue3: Once you block out reading the top word and concentrating on the color, it is simple. Hence this year, no problem :laughing7:

The trick is to look at the last letter of the word only, versus looking at the whole word. Kinda like what Spart said.

Yeah, I missed a bunch to start with, too, until I caught on again how to do it. :laughing7:

I think I posted it about a year ago. I have another one about underwater bowling that I'll post in a day or so.

I believe I posted that one a while back, too. It's tricky, too until you catch on how to do it. It's fun.

Thanks for playing.

Ray.

88%, 2nd try 100%

took a minute to realize what they were asking me to do, DUH

fun little tests tho!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back