Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christmas eve morning I had about one and a half hours to slip out of the house and get in a quick hunt before my home filled up with people. The quickest option that might would produce something was the old school near my home. It's still in use, but has been around since the late 1930's. I didn't have much time and it was cold, drizzling rain. But I managed to pull a handful of coins..nickel, dime and a mixture of copper and clad pennies. Not much, but I had a good time and glad I got out!

IMG_0327.JPG

Upvote 13
Glad you got out I would have if the snow wasn't this deep. your pennies look like they got a dose of fertilizer. Happy Holidays Tommy

So glad you got out :occasion14:

I am glad you got out and posted too TR. Sitting here with numb fingers from yesterday's sub zero hunt I have nothing to do but, look at other folks finds here on T-net. I reckon I could run in and out of the house on little excursions in my neighborhood but, the neighbors already think I am a bit "touched". LOL! Glad you scored some coinage and shared it with the rest of us folks slurping JAVA:coffee2: anticipating another T-netter's cool digs. Thanks for posting mate.:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back