Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special Edition

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 687
Re: Cocoa Beach's Pull Tab Can King!

Nice meeting ya.

Why don't you try and locate a good spot and have a sponsored hunt there. That would be cool. We could all fly down there and party....I mean hunt until our hearts content. You can call dealers (Whites etc) and ask for donations for door prizes etc.

Baldingboy

Welcome!

Cocoa Beach eh?....that is where I found a beautiful diamond ring....check the banner!
Hope you get that lucky!!

Thanks guys, I am hoping to go out today, and see how many more beer cans i can find ;) Ill let you know if i make a 6 pack or not

I stayed at CCB a few years ago. Didn't have a machine then. I love that area, really LOVE it.

Hope you find some good stuff.

Hey Luckysgirl, my family is from Indianapolis,Where you from?

Great to see ya, Anthony! Welcome to T-Net.

;) RR

welcome%20heron (3).jpg

Attachments

• welcome%20heron (3).jpg
    welcome%20heron (3).jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 561

thanks guys, I have some finds from the other day, i need to repost after i get home tooday, plus im going out again, we shall see what the beach pulls up. I am saving everything i find so that i can give anybody that wants it a rough ratio of what is out there exactly. I am the type to not walk away from a tone often, so i use my discrimination on 1, but adjust it as i check it just for the experience. all post all when i get back... once again thanks for the welcome

adh247 said:
Hey Luckysgirl, my family is from Indianapolis,Where you from?

I am from a small town about an hour and a half northeast of Indianapolis....near Muncie!!

adh247 said:
Hey Guys,, Im Anthony
From Cocoa Beach P.A.F.B.
Kinda new to this, but do live in a great spot for Detecting! And I got a sweet deal on my Garrett Freedom Ace Plus. $30 new at a Pawn shop, gotta love it.

I would LOVE to meet some Other People who would like to come down to cocoa beach and go on a crazy hunt. let me know!

Hi, Anthony! Welcome to TreasureNet! :)

Crazy hunt, huh? There's enough crazies on here that you don't even have to hunt for them. :P :P

Welcome to TNET. I live in Ocala, and usually go to either Daytona (talk about pull tabs...Queen of 'em here) or when I can, Siesta Key, for the beach itself <<<<not too many pull tabs there. I think I need a better detector, wait a minute...or a better operator ;D...thought about going to Cocoa, but would hate to travel that far for nada, so looking forward to your posts of what you find. (Meantime, trying to save up for better detector)! Again, welcome to the site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back