Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well... Practice they would say.

storm guard two.jpg

storm guard three.jpg

storm guard one.jpg

storm guard four.jpg

storm guard five.jpg

Glad I am not on there with them .. YIKES!

I used to have a Charter fishing business in Manistee Michigan (Glory Daze) I have seen some pretty terrible weather conditions. I have seen the coast guard people go out in Unbelievable weather conditions and weather for rescues !!1 I TAKE my hat off to EVERY MEMBER of the Coast Guard PAST > PRESENT member here and passed on. I THANK THEM ALL !!! All one has to do is see the conditions they go out in and you will understand why i feel the way i DO !!! THANK YOU COAST GUARD !!!

I used to have a Charter fishing business in Manistee Michigan (Glory Daze) I have seen some pretty terrible weather conditions. I have seen the coast guard people go out in Unbelievable weather conditions and weather for rescues !!1 I TAKE my hat off to EVERY MEMBER of the Coast Guard PAST > PRESENT member here and passed on. I THANK THEM ALL !!! All one has to do is see the conditions they go out in and you will understand why i feel the way i DO !!! THANK YOU COAST GUARD !!!
Yep! I have needed rescued a couple of times, charter, crabbing and a jet powered zidiak...(Jet ski) miles out foolin' around. God Bless Them!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back