Club Hunt Results

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Me and knorrski went to our monthly club meet and we did quite well.Knorrski won 2 silver rounds and a walker for door prizes and i won a 64 kennedy half as well.We took home first in all 3 best finds divisions as well which won us the 3 silver quarters.Then at our seeded hunt we pulled out 42 mercs and silver rosies.I know its seeded but it still fun to hang out with a group of people with the same interests plus you add alot of coins to your collection.There is a 3 day hunt the weekend of the 3,4,5 of Sept here that my club is sponsoring with a ton of hunts, activities and raffles and such,its in Seymour,Ind. I f anyone is interested feel free to pm or email me.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• door prizes and best finds.jpg
    door prizes and best finds.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 210
  • seeded hunt.jpg
    seeded hunt.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 213
  • silver rounds.jpg
    silver rounds.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 205
Upvote 0
cool stuff B/R!

hh

lonewolfe

When you get a chance you need to search the area again where the hunt was held as they will not have found everything. I went to an old amusement park area that has been turned into a regular park one time. A fella stopped by and told me where there was a club hunt several months previous. Over 4 trips there I found 1 walker (planted on edge), 1 SLQ (planted 6" down), 1 silver washington, and 40+ mercs and silver rosies. It is still hard for me to believe that no one from the club cleaned the place up, but I am not complaining. The fella that told me about it was not a club member, and he said that he had pulled about 25 silver out of it as of that time. The last time I went a club member stopped by and said they used about 5000 silver dimes in the hunt.

WOW! One heck of a team! Great job!! WTG!!

Great finds, cool hunts, nice rounds!! Who cares how you acquire it as long as you do ::) the more the better!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back